Friday, March 25, 2011

Me? A Blogger??

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ok, so I've decided to start a blog.  Yeah, I know, it's a little late in the game to do it, but it's still cool.  Something tells me that this will be addicting, and will almost certainly get me in a lot of trouble.
 
My name is Jamie, and I'm just your average mom.  I stay home, raise my 2 kids (Kathryn and Rebecka), and attempt to keep the laundry mountain at bay. I am also a Girl Scout leader, run a children's program for my church, and work a little from home. I've worn Wynona Ryder's underpants, too, but that's another story.  

Ok, so maybe I'm NOT just your average mom.  But it's cool.


So...today, I am supposed to be packing for a trip to Virginia, to visit my boyfriend's cousin.  Instead, I am playing Farmville, dancing around my living room in my underpants with my youngest and goofing off on blogger.  Yeah, this is going to turn out well.  I guess so long as I remember to pick up my oldest daughter and her friend (who both happen to have the same first AND middle name) from school, it's all good.



I hope you enjoy my crazy life (I swear to God, everything I write will be true), and hopefully I will make you laugh once in a while.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all the comments and try to reply to everyone. It's the least I could do- it's very...Average.