Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to the World, Jeffrey P. Wintermeier!

Guess what???





We have a NEW PUPPY!




A little over a week ago, a friend of the family stopped by, and asked if he could buy a puppy for Becka, as a late Christmas gift.  He had a friend whose litter of purebred puppies had just finished weaning, and could get one from the same parents of the dog that his family had.

How do you say NO to that???!!!

So, we welcome to our home our new miniature chihuahua.
I named him Jeffrey P. Wintermeier, the Third.  
Because I'm awesome that way.


Becka calls him "Tiny Tim", which is what we called him until we found his real name.  If you know me at all, you will find this really hilarious.

 Needless to say, Jeffrey and Becka are now fast friends.  They do everything together.


SO cute!

Now we have one cat (Siamese), two dogs (we also have a Jack Russell Terrier), and two kids.  

Jeffrey is the puppy I never knew I always wanted.  Strangely, our family now feels complete.  I had forgotten how nice it is to have someone small and new to the world, exploring with you as their guide.
Especially one who doesn't need diapers.



So tell me, have you ever received a gift puppy that you never knew you wanted?  Tell me about it below in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3 What an absolutely amazing gift, and I am so GLAD you changed the name...Couldn't have asked for a cuter gift then Jeffrey. I hope that you get tons of enjoyment from him. I know that all will. He's a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all the comments and try to reply to everyone. It's the least I could do- it's very...Average.