Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This isn't a real post, it's more of a blanket apology

Hello, my lovelies!

I know I've been MIA for a couple weeks now, and for that I sincerely apologize.  I've been crazy busy with wrapping up Girl Scout cookie season, being a major part of my church's Easter egg hunt, planning Vacation Bible School, and my family's Easter stuff, and haven't had a lot of time to be here in my own little corner of the world.  It isn't helping that I have been engrossed in a bunch of books...I'm a bookwork from way back.

I swear, I have a prize to set up a contest for, lots of random crazy things to write about, and my individual Infuenster Sugar and Spice VoxBox things to review, so it's not lack of material that is keeping me away!  Life has just been kind of crazy, and along with many, many bloggers I know (and read!), I suffer from an anxiety disorder.  I'm kind of in a down spiral right now, but they don't tend to last long, so no worries.  I'm not making excuses for myself, just wanted to let you all know what's going on in my life that is keeping me away!

I thought I would reveal my current reading list- these are the books I've read in the last two weeks.  If you want to know my thoughts on them, just let me know!

Books I've read in the last two weeks:
Spoiler: they are all pretty much Vampire novels.  I go through this phase once in a while
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Destined by PC Cast & Kristin Cast
Hidden by PC Cast & Kristin Cast
Lenobia's Vow by PC Cast & Kristin Cast
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris
A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris
Let's Pretend it Never Happened by Jenny Lawson

Off to never-never land, y'all, and I promise to try to be back soon!

Wordle: Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all the comments and try to reply to everyone. It's the least I could do- it's very...Average.